Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

October's - Exclusive Kits

We are so excited to be offering exclusive kits blooming with inspiration
 from Sarah, Heather and myself...

Sarah is offering these fun Sweet or Scary Kits that is sure to please everyone...


Celebrate your scary or sweet side with this fun earring kit.  Each kit comes with two howlite skull beads come with either pink or gray flower cabs, sterling silver ear wires, sterling silver ball head pins and sterling silver spacers.  These earrings are perfect for Halloween or Dia de los Muertos, will be sure to get lots of notice each time you wear them.  This kit is an easy mommy and me project to teach your little one basic jewelry techniques or perhaps you want to make an easy handmade gift to someone special in your life.  All you need is to provide a good strong glue, such as E-6000, round nose jewelry pliers and cutters or a nail clipper.


Heather gathered together a delightfully spooky Midnight Kit to let your create some goulish goodies just in time for Hallowen.

 A collection of mainly vintage artsy goodies in shades of black and cream.  This kit would be fabulous for Halloween projects, yet versatile enough for any vintage-inspired crafting. 

 Includes:
Over 3 yards of new and vintage lace and trim
2 larger lace scraps
3 yards of vintage seam binding
A collection of vintage stones, cabochons, and embellishments in glass and plastic
A collection of paper ephemera including an antique ledger page, sheet music page, and vintage dictionary pages
Two antique photographs/cabinet cards  (These will vary from the photo.)
Vintage BINGO card and wooden call numbers
Charcoal gray mica flakes
And more!
  
Available at Speckled Egg

I enjoyed putting this one of a kind kit, The Witching Hour together.

 Witching Hour Kit
Includes:

Vintage Whisk Broom
Vintage Key
Hand Dyed Cheese Cloth & Wool Pieces
Bat Lace
Sweet Halloween Image Transferred to Osenberg
Fabric Leaf
Black floss
Vintage Black Button
Witching Hour Tag
Please Note: Due to vintage items used , kit contents may be slightly different than pictured.
You can order your Witching Hour kit here....

We all have enjoyed creating exclusive kits for you this month.  Limited kits are available, so order them now.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful heartfelt and encouraging comments about our new creative blog.  Please know that we have read each one and though we may not have been able to get back with you all, each comment means so much to each of us.

Now here are a list of the Winners for the Giveaway picked by Random Number Generator:

Speckled Egg Giveaway Gift Certificate

#4 
Kai said...
WELCOME to BLOGLAND! I was so excited when I saw what Heather had written about Creative Patch! GREAT IDEA! And goodness knows, I can USE some tutorials! THANK YOU!

Blessed and Distressed Giveaway
#23
jengd said...
I have your button: http://jensunchartedterritory.blogspot.com/

My So Called Junky Life Gift Certificate
#54
Cecily said...
I am so excited for the new blog. I love a good creative blog that will help to inspire me!
I will be contacting each of the winners today.
Thank you all again for playing.  

Be back soon as we have more tutorials, Trash to Treasure, Kid's Corner and Digital Downloads coming!  See you in The Creative Patch!!

Sheila, Heather & Sarah



8 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I WON something???? YAY!!! I am sooooo, soooo sick with flu that's become walking pneumonia & I decided to drag my pitiful self over here & see what bloggers are up to! I'm glad I DID! THANK YOU!!!! I've been telling everyone about your new blog & how cool it will be! IT SURELY IS!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! First I was looking at that fab looking kit and then I was looking at my name and trying to figure out why I was seeing it. :) Looking forward to trying to make something nifty! Thanks so much! Love what you've posted so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great kits. love what you gals are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon this blog and LOVE it! What great projects and kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Halloween inspiration, ladies! Congrats to the VERY lucky winners!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations winners. Great Halloween kits. Happy Haunting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe that I won! I haven't been contacted yet but look forward from hearing from you! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  8. I better give you my email. cecilyinc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete