Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Today, I am reminded of how blessed I am to be able to put together this creative blog with help from Sarah, Heather and all our fabulous guest gardeners.  You ladies continue to inspire me and I couldn't have done it without each and everyone of you. 

Thank you.... 

And a very special thank you to all our blogging friends that have left sweet comments and words of encouragement here at The Creative Patch.  You give us all joy by just visiting..

Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving.




4 comments:

  1. And, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!!!! I love this blog & enjoy visiting it each day! I've done a number of your projects already (I really need to take pictures - sigh - if I ever get my booty in gear!) and think they are awesome & EASY! Thanks to the entire team for making the crafting word even MORE fun!

    ReplyDelete